Eugene Ray SDSU 1970's

Eugene Ray SDSU 1970's
Eugene Ray 1970's. photo credit: Tom Davis

Thursday, December 25, 2014

CHRISTMAS VIEWS 2014 / family, friends, radiant essence

+RADIANT CHRISTMAS GREETINGS+ !
>reflecting on all of the virtuous humanity can<
>possess in the best moments of life's process<
+(WE LEARN MUCH FROM+
+THOSE HAVING VIRTUE)+ !
>(forgiving & helping the wayward & fallen /<
>correcting our own weaknesses & mistakes)<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+POIGNANT CHRISTMAS MEMORIES+
>of all family and friends who have departed<
>this ravaged earth…we must express much<
+(FAMILY & FRIENDS /+
+DEPARTED SOULS)+
>deep emotion of love & metaphysical loss<
>(tempered by belief in a radiant after-life)<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+GRATITUDE+
>forever, to those family & friends who<
>have aided our path through this very<
+(MARIAN & MARIANNE+
+>>FOREVER & EVER)+ !
>amazing experience< >life on earth<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 >special gratitude to friend, & sdsu alum dave fobes<
>who aided me in building the silver ship, building<
>my library, starting this blog etc…dave represents<
+(SEE PASSIFLORA WISDOM +
+VIA  DAILY "FACEBOOK"+
+& "MR FOBES" WEBSITE)+
>jim bourke, ralph bowman, mario lara, sherry<
>beaton, tom davis, kotaro nakamura etc, etc,<
>(apologies to many other wonderful alums)<
>my deep & >everlasting heart felt gratitude< !
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>i am also >especially grateful to john & tania<
>messina of tuscon & new orleans who have<
+(GRAPHICS I MADE FOR / +
+JOHN & TANIA MESSINA)+
>my everlasting >thanks for their aid to me<
>in new orleans during 3 >visionary years<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 >to my beloved wife marian who aided me<
>for 48 years and was my >radiant partner<
+(MARIAN OLSEN RAY+
+MY BELOVED WIFE)+
>in paris when the french govt invited my<
>work into the 1985 >"paris bieannle"<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^      
 >gratitude to my childhood friend, ron eden<
>& other st. anthony '48 school mates who<
+GRATITUDE FOR+
+B.R. MEMORIES+ !
>honored me in 1998 when i went back<
>to baton rouge for our 50th anniversary<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 >gratitude to our beloved mother, gladys staigg<
>(cavaroc) ray for nurturing us through difficult<
+(GRATITUDE TO OUR+
+>CREOLE MOTHER)+
>early years as a sickly child and giving us a<
>love for france & our nola creole heritage<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 >the st. louis cathedral in new orleans was<
>the mise-en-scene of the many occasions<
+(CREOLE CHRISTMAS+
+FOR NEW ORLEANS)+
>of our families ceremonial history with<
>special thought for my >nola cousins<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>to my beloved wife marianne who has<
>aided me radiantly since marian sadly<
+(MARIANNE C. RAY /+
+MY BELOVED WIFE)+
>departed this earth.. my gratitude for<
>lighting our life w/ her loving heart<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 >i was honored to have two of my residence<
>designs included in this famed book and as<
>the record shows my oeuvre is blessed w/<
+(UNIVERSITY POTENTIAL /+
+OFFERS >COSMIC LIGHT<)+
>those constructed & practical projects that<
>lead toward a >healthier radiant existence<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 >i am grateful to my two brothers ranny &<
>walker who have >enriched my life with<
+(RANNY & WALKER+
+>MY GRATITUDE)+ !
>their loving grace and open minds for<
>this life of a holographic composition<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 >to sister mary tolentine who was the first<
>in 1947 at st. anthony school... as i was<
+(SISTER TOLENTINE+
+> 1947 GRATITUDE)+
>emerging from a sickly childhood to<
>give me encouragement, my gratitude<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 >profound memories of my first decade at<
>sdsu…our camping field trip w/ a large<
+(OUR '70S FIELD TRIP+
+TO TALIESIN WEST)+
>air structure we built to arcosanti and<
>frank lloyd wright's >taliesin west<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 >all castles are important to my psyche and<
>deep metaphysics but this castle of ancient<
+(GOOGLE : EUGENE RAY / +
+CHRISTMAS @ GRUYERE)+
>gruyere ancestors above lake geneva has<
>a very powerful place in our genetic life<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+NOTE+
>i am astounded / google has placed<
>many images from many years of<
+(MUCH GRATITUDE+
+GOOGLE FRIENDS)+ !
>my gruyere christmas messages< !
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+GOOGLE : EUGENE RAY+
+>/ CHRISTMAS IN THE+
+SANSOUCI FOREST)+
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>also, this most powerful<
>christmas blog of 2009<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>GOOGLE : EUGENE RAY+
+/ CHRISTMAS AT THE+
(lirey=leray)
+>>LIREY CHAPEL<<+
(perhaps the most profound)<
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>may your christmas be filled<
+WITH LOVE & PEACE+ !
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
eugene ray, mfa, architect
professor emeritus, sdsu







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in the work of Eugene Ray. Please subscribe to the blog to follow via e-mail